This PDFE is a reflection of the PowerPoint “How to Become Invaluable”. I found the power point very useful. I wish I had this power point when I was a freshman instead of my senior year. I feel like I am behind on what I need to do to graduate and get into graduate school, because I changed my major this past semester and I have not interned or had the experience I need. The power point gives very good tips on how to qualify and stand out for graduate schools and even tips on what people are looking for in resumes. It opened up my eyes to what all I need to do before I graduate to become invaluable. I have a lot of areas that I need to become more experienced and well rounded in so I can standout to graduate schools and employers. The slideshow was very helpful to me by pointing me in the right direction to get into graduate school. I feel like, in this economy, that in order to succeed I need to make myself reputable and invaluable for companies, organizations and graduate schools. I feel like every student should be shown this slideshow, because it will teach them to be more invaluable to graduate schools and employers.
No comments:
Post a Comment